At Green Girl, we believe in the power of one. Every day, each of us has the opportunity to make small, simple choices that can have a big impact on our environment. Life can be hectic, but there are a million different ways we can carry out simple acts of green to make our world a healthier, more vibrant place in which to live, work and play.
Many women and children buy Green Girl’s reversible, reusable eco-totes because of our hip, stylish designs. We are thrilled our products make our clients look so good. But what we are most proud of is that by helping to save the Earth, our eye-catching eco-totes make customers like you feel more beautiful on the inside as well. These small acts make a big difference.
Here are five simple ways to change the Earth:
- SHOP DIFFERENTLY™ Reduce, reuse, recycle. Take your Green Girl eco-totes to the supermarket, drugstore, and all other shopping outings to help eliminate paper and plastic bags.
- Save Water. Only wash full loads of dishes or clothes. Sweep your driveway instead of hosing it. Don’t let the water run while brushing your teeth.
- Save Energy. Turn off your lights/computer monitors/televisions and other electronic devices when leaving a room. Install energy efficient light bulbs.
- Buy Organic. Decrease the use of pesticides and fertilizers, and help eliminate antibiotics, growth hormones and feed made from animal parts. Better for you, and better for Mother Earth!
- Drive Lower Emission Vehicles and Drive Less. Turn off your car when picking up children from school, car pool with friends and make shopping lists to minimize trips.
Thanks for being a Green Girl!
GREEN GIRL TESTIMONIALS
“My 11-year-old daughter flipped for my Green Girl eco-tote: now it’s her book bag! She says it’s her new go-to gift for all her friends, and I can see why. Fabulous patterns, super cool colors—looks like I have to get another one!”
Holly Robinson Peete
Actress, Singer, Author